Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Black Ice/Ebony CTS-4 DI FE2
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What vehicles annoy you by their very existence or leave you wondering if the designers were high?

I'm thinking mass produced, North American market stuff. Some of mine:

An old favorite - just screams filthy, lazy hippie.

Breathtakingly grim...

Unbelievable.... :rice2:

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
The Pontiac Aztec springs immediately to mind. I don't know how they drive, but their looks would justify a class action lawsuit on behalf of the Mexican people for defamation of their national heritage! Think not, what if it had been called the "Canuck" instead of the Aztek ... I'll bet our neighbors to the North would have closed the borders and embargoed all American cars.

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
This is the first abortion to pop into my mind when I saw this thread.

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Ok, what do I win? :cool:

·
Registered
1988 Allante, 1999 Deville Concours
1,227 Posts
^ Where'd you find a picture of me next to my hot ride?

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 6 (Venus) 1964 Impala (Betty) 1991 Miata (Dolly)
14,333 Posts
This POS:

One of my best friends -- with spectacularly bad taste in cars -- owned one. Not only was it butt-ugly, a kid on a skateboard was faster. His died before 100K miles. OK, he wasn't the greatest about maintenance, but still.

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
Why is this not a surprise? ^^^ (Post #13)

·
Registered
1992 STS / 2005 MB G500 / 2003 STS / 2006 XLR-V
11,694 Posts
ANY Non-Cadillac from this era of GM... GOD I hate these cars. Yes, even more than the downsized replacements.

Seriously, who bought these turds?!?

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
I think the 98s and Electras were OK, but the 88s, LeSabres, Parisiennes, and Caprices were pretty blah. But so were the Crown Vics and Grand Marquis of the same time.

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
ANY Non-Cadillac from this era of GM... GOD I hate these cars. Yes, even more than the downsized replacements.

Actually they drove pretty well compared to what they replaced. All things are relative and the 1977 GM downsized cars were a breath of fresh air after the final romp of the road dinsaurs of the early 1970's.

I totally disagree that the early (or any of the) 1980's GM cars were an improvement. The 1979 Eldorado being the exception.

D

·
0 Posts

I had several of these turds and loved everyone of them. Well not the Olds but I had Buick Lesabre's, Caprices, Fleetwood Broughams and so forth. The Olds 98 was no different. Great cars.

1 - 20 of 246 Posts