Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Huh????? That is an EXCELLENT deal!!!! The rareness of the manual makes this an awesome deal. This would typically go for $52k-$53k.

·
Registered
V2 CTSV
1,199 Posts
sounds like a good deal to me... negatives are mileage and no recaros but as cub suggests, the rarity of the stick helps prop the price up.

·
Registered
09 Silver CTS-V
34 Posts
Having watched the DFW market (in addition to others) closely for the past year or so waiting for a used 6-speed manual with recaros to float through, my reaction is that the actual sale price should be on the low side of $48k for this car (since it has no recaros and is currently not CPO). The rarity of the manual is almost as much of a problem for dealers in the area - they don't get snapped up as quickly for some reason until the price gets closer to $49k or below (advertised), and then they don't last long. This vehicle started out just above $50k and has been sitting there for close to a month I think.

If the dealer is willing to sell that car CPO'd for anything less than $50k, it is probably a good deal.

·
Registered
(V)icious Coupe
709 Posts
Drive it, turn the radio off, tell the salesman to shut up, and just listen....Make sure there is no wheel clicking noise, sunroof creaking...etc the normal issues our cars have. Then if all sounds good....good to go...

·
Registered
(V)icious Coupe
709 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts