Cadillac Owners Forum banner
10K views 75 replies 54 participants last post by  Koooop 
#1 ·
I've been using the V as a dd for some time now. But now im thinking of getting something else so i can save my V forever :)alchi:) Was looking at an old Honda CRX Si My first car in high school. I was just curious what you use as a daily driver.

#6 ·
The V of course...

#9 ·
The V when it's nice and the ol' '84 K5 Blazer when it's not.

#12 ·
My Chevrolegs! lol.. I own my own business that's located on my property (52acres)... so i just walk :). If it snows too much i drive my 2003 Chevy Silverado 1500 (6" lift, 35" tires.. etc. etc).. Believe it or not, my V gets TWICE the fuel economy that my truck does.. LOL (10mpg vs 20mpg).

#14 ·
Take the Nike Express to work, eh?

#21 ·
2007 Trailblazer SS - 12 MPG in town, good thing my commute is only 5 miles round trip.

#22 ·
V... unless snow hits DC.. in which case I take my girls grand am for the day and give her my metro card

#25 ·
Same...There really isnt much weather here in Dallas that the V cant drive through. If there is ice or snow I rock the fiance's 4 door Wrangler. Its pretty stock except for the off-set, wheels and some meaty 33x11 BFGs. Lift coming soon...(I hope)

#24 ·
07 Toyota 4Runner

#26 ·
[/IMG]

[/IMG]

#28 ·
My V is my beater.

When it blows chowder I'll get another V.

#30 ·

i don't drive it but i do use it daily

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.