Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What exactly do we know about the Celestiq so far? I've read it's going to be handmade, an electric vehicle, and produced in limited numbers. How about the price? When can I order one?

The chassis is the GM third-generation EV architecture known as BEV3, featuring GM's new Ultium battery technology.

Do we know if the design will at all resemble the 2016 Escala concept? That was a stunner, am I right?

·
Registered
2014 ELR fully loaded baby!
173 Posts
Too long for my tastes and if those tail lights aren't vertical lines then that's a fail.

·
Registered
19CT6, 17Audi S7 15Audi A8, 16GMC 4x4 15CTSV Coupe SOLD.
375 Posts

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19CT6, 17Audi S7 15Audi A8, 16GMC 4x4 15CTSV Coupe SOLD.
375 Posts

Sent from my SM-N976V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 FWB
1,457 Posts
Decent wheelbase. Wheels ever so slightly busy. The Air-Berlin rocker mold is uncalled for. Hey new start-up: Sell the fancy new battery and drop in an LS-

·
Registered
Cadillac CT6 (2019)
2,318 Posts
I agree. Should be a $70,000 or $80,000 vehicle. Hopefully! I would hate to see a $100k price tag.
That's going to be the Lyriq's price point (I'm thinking). Cadillac wants some "buzz", releases minimal details, languishes with updates and expects enthusiasm. I know it is still a couple years out, but Cadillac, keep some momentum going.

·
Registered
CT6 plug-in, ELR, Tesla Model X, Ford Fusion Energi
656 Posts
That car is never going to be able to get over a raised driveway like many parking garages have. It's going to get stuck right in the middle and scratch the heck out of its lower trim.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts