Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
5,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, huh, what'dyaget?

Somebody had to get something really cool...what was it :cloud9:

Mine's getting a custom exhaust attempt, the iPod kit, and a 2 bar full SD mode PCM. With any luck, the snout will get turned on the Maggie so I can run the real 2.6" pulley (though Elridge might have talked me out of it).

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
2,018 Posts
Magnaflow exhaust and K&N Air filter(this week). oh, yeah-getting rid of the skip shift finally. She had Better love me for this.

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
*HPTuners VCM Suite Pro software from my wife, a very surprising gift from her.
*Used LPE for a great price from a good guy....:shhh: ;)

-ace

·
Registered
04 ctsV platinum,maggied,rt cats,headers,corsa,stealth tune
4,750 Posts
With any luck,some new tires that will balance,the volant installed,and a updated flash from the guru.Oh,a new visor,new nav,sail panels,tps,arm rest,motor mount,I don't want to count this shit because it shouldn't of fn broke in the first place.On a better note my dealer kicks ass,Joe Self in Wichita KS.

·
Registered
'04V, '05V, '06SRT8, '10V, '13ZL1, '12 V, '16 Z06 SC757
6,440 Posts
urbanski said:
well ww let me tell ya
here's what i got

i got the exact same gift for my V that i gave it in july 04. you remember that gift? cool gift eh :p
Blown rear diff'. God I hope I'm wrong.

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
I'm actually in FL visiting family for the holidays so I'm literally posting at my own peril here. Answer quick, lives could be at stake here.

***voice in the distance, are you on that damned caddy forum again? No dear

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
23,162 Posts
lol
i crashed the car AGAIN, went offroading into a fence.
this time wasn't so bad and it's already in body. no pics. just the front bumper cover, headlights, and entire left side scratched up.
but you all who have calendars look in april 06. lol.

to answer the question fully, i did buy 4 stock wheels with all season tires, to prevent the cold summer tire/cold road situation. :p
that and another new custom tweaked tune :)

·
Registered
6,440 Posts
Damn that sucks! :banghead:

·
Banned
340 Posts
wildwhl said:
So, huh, what'dyaget?

Somebody had to get something really cool...what was it :cloud9:

Mine's getting a custom exhaust attempt, the iPod kit, and a 2 bar full SD mode PCM. With any luck, the snout will get turned on the Maggie so I can run the real 2.6" pulley (though Elridge might have talked me out of it).
A new washer/dryer to keep the car entertained. And i've found this cool little gadget that you hook inline with the dryer vent that vents the heat to the garage but keeps the moisture out. And before you ask, its ok the dryer is electric :).

And if warranty counts it looks like it got a new radiator, oil pan gasket, GM AWK removed, alignment and armrest.

If warranty does'nt count it got a Volant intake tube for my LPE intake,all new Zaino goodies, new camcorder for track days (and the bedroom, that Hilton chick ain't got nothing on me), camcorder mount for car and dibs on the coilover setup.

Aaron

·
Banned
340 Posts
wildwhl said:
Aaron -

Like to know more about heating the garage via the dryer (but I have a gas dryer, no go?)?
Not unless your hobby of depleating an oxygen rich enviroment extends past your tailpipe.

Aaron

·
Registered
2005 Stealth Gray CTS-V, 2009 Black CTS-V
3,570 Posts
wildwhl said:
A new set of GS-D3 255 tires all the way around... :cool2:

As related to the pulley, don't hesitate (unless hooking up overly concerns you).

Look at it this way--save for a tune, there is no mod out there that you can get a legitimate ~35 rwtq out of for the price of changing the pulley to a 2.6". Granted, you will probably want to change the belt and plugs (if not already changed), but still--the price is still cheap for the performance benefits. :bouncy:

·
Banned
340 Posts
wildwhl said:
Yeah, Urby, that really does suck. Sorry man.

Guess it explains why you have time on your hands to mod the forums :rolleyes:
Yes, we would all appreciate your vehicle getting fixed as soon as possible.:devil: Whats the name of the repair shop? Maybe if we all call it will get done faster.

Aaron

·
Registered
Lemon Law'd '05 V
1,241 Posts
Aaron,
I need some info on the dryer thing, too...I'm gas, not electric, but WTF...its vented there now...just a towel and bucket to catch the drips!
-ace

1 - 20 of 74 Posts