Cadillac Owners Forum banner

18041 - 18060 of 18085 Posts

·
Premium Member
1997 ETC
4,952 Posts
Upgraded my Amp wiring from 8AWG to 4AWG new RCA lines, inline fuse, and remote wire, major difference, now to snag an amp that doesn't 1000w RMS @1ohm

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,737 Posts
Oil change for the Escalade today. Still kicking strong - 203k miles and counting.

·
Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
1,225 Posts
Me and some collegues celebrated opening of a new local go cart track today. It is quite big and suited even for technical courses for motorcycles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Alexandra - 96 SDV Clyde - 15 Silvy
6,422 Posts
I like the mirror cap match to the stripes you did HD...looks great!

Jakerin the GT350s are a hoot, best friend from college has a blue one with black stripes....soooo much fun to ride in.

Alexandra fired right up last time I was down there. Got my new lo pro jack down there, so gonna give myself some more room and try to fish the old rack out without dropping the cradle.

New front pipe helped massively with the >4k rpm howl, so I think I'm done with that adventure. With that and all the maintenance I've done this year alone, I do believe Clyde and I are ready for some travelin!

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Returning from the summer cottage at the west coast. Wonder what Im gonna do when I have to change out the Cadillac Wagon. Need trunk space.

·
Registered
2016 ATS4 2.0T and a bunch of other stuff....
619 Posts
Blew out some cobwebs, burnished the brakes a bit, and took about 3 mpg off my running avg. :giggle:

Been bored to death on 'house arrest' for too long!

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,459 Posts
Blew out some cobwebs, burnished the brakes a bit, and took about 3 mpg off my running avg. :giggle:

Been bored to death on 'house arrest' for too long!
Yup ^ ^ ^ Went over to Caroline County (long, straight, flat farm roads and a closed airport runway) and did the same.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Took the caddy to a strange place. When you live in a country which is basically a sand flat in the North Sea - you got to make an attraction out of a boulder. The largest known to the country.

The boulder was moved here by the 4th ice age from Sweden. Since then taking a break in it’s further travels.

18041 - 18060 of 18085 Posts