Cadillac Owners Forum banner

17941 - 17956 of 17956 Posts

·
Registered
2019 XTS Luxury AWD, 2004 SRX N* AWD (gone)
876 Posts
I think it was 35%...I didn't want to go too dark..
That's the percent I want to do too. It's not legal here (50 is), but with the sunshade open and light coming in, I don't think it will appear much darker than 50.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Cleaned out the trunk and found the Special Cadillac iPad Edition that came with purchase of my Caddy! Put it up for bids and made a forum on here if anyone is interested in its up for bids here <--- just click the here word :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Today I washed and waxed and detailed my new (to me) 2014 CTS that I purchased yesterday.
I also spent a BIG part of the day beginning to learn about CUE.
WOW!! It is like a Master's program!! lol

·
Registered
Alexandra - 96 SDV Clyde - 15 Silvy
6,373 Posts
Damn, Time flies when you're having fun.

Got Clyde's major service done the middle of January. New AC Condenser, Radiator, thermostat and housing, upper radiator hose, lower radiator hose, headlamps, grille, fog lamps and bezels, bumper skid plate and filler panel, and air dam. Everything looks better and works way better, which is nice. Ready for the summer. Up to 144k and counting

Making some progress on Alexandra. The case for the old rack is busted in half, wonder if that has something to do with it not working right. I imagine that was from the damn Subaru.

·
Registered
5 Posts
New here.. But I searched high and low for a paint code and had no luck :( Going to start a post to help figure out my paint/interior color.

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,691 Posts
Drove it to the Daytona 500. Or should I say, the Daytona 50 since they only ran 20 laps before we got rained out. :(

·
Registered
02 Escalade | 02 Corvette "Goldilocks" | 03 Blazer 4x4 | 92 Caprice Wagon LS1/T56
19,691 Posts
You probably need to invest in a better alternator. That capacitor isn't going to help much if you're pulling big power.

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,949 Posts
....the lights playing to the music was always an added benefit effect imo...

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19,691 Posts
They are being very tight-lipped, but apparently non-life threatening injuries and now he is up and talking. So it seems like he will recover. Watched it from home live - scary.

17941 - 17956 of 17956 Posts