Cadillac Owners Forum banner

41 - 60 of 17830 Posts

·
Registered
19,596 Posts
Battery is fine if you can crank for 5 seconds. Fuel or spark issue.
Yeah. I'm leaning toward spark. Battery tested good at 786 CCA. Bought a cap and rotor today, and new wiper blades (it's so nice to be able to SEE in the rain!). Dad bought me plugs and wires over Christmas, but we never got around to installing them, so he's mailing them to me so I can do the whole shebang. Should be good for my gas mileage too.

Also, @Sevillian: Poor you. I get better gas mileage in my mondo-wagon. lol Hope your tune up is as successful as you hope. :)

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
yeah if thats how you wat to spell it ok but im not getting into this
man why you got to SH## on another thread man your crazy

you know my spelling isn't great and i try spell check but it doesn't always help so i put threw and naught through lol
and you also should know by now that if your making fun of someone with a disability then you must have one of your own that your ashamed of lol

·
Registered
51,864 Posts
yeah if thats how you wat to spell it ok but im not getting into this
man why you got to SH## on another thread man your crazy

you know my spelling isn't great and i try spell check but it doesn't always help so i put threw and naught through lol
and you also should know by now that if your making fun of someone with a disability then you must have one of your own that your ashamed of lol
You can try playing victim all you want, but I have done it for everyone. If anything, be grateful that I don't hold back for gimps.

·
Registered
14,333 Posts
I suggest Canada.
:histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

TBJS is correct, however. The correct word in this context is through. You go through a car wash; you threw a hissy fit. Trust me, I'm a professional. 23 years as a marketing copywriter.

Instead of getting all defensive and throwing a hissy fit, take it as constructive criticism. TBJS is not making fun of your dyslexia; he's pointing out the right word.

Speaking of the right word, it's you're when you are crazy about your Seville.

Class dismissed. :lol:

·
Registered
2,026 Posts
Yeah, lets go ahead and shit on this thread too. Lets see how many locked threads we can make in a one week period over a trivial subject like improper grammar. Who cares?

ANYWAY:

Yeah. I'm leaning toward spark. Battery tested good at 786 CCA. Bought a cap and rotor today, and new wiper blades (it's so nice to be able to SEE in the rain!). Dad bought me plugs and wires over Christmas, but we never got around to installing them, so he's mailing them to me so I can do the whole shebang. Should be good for my gas mileage too.

Also, @Sevillian: Poor you. I get better gas mileage in my mondo-wagon. lol Hope your tune up is as successful as you hope. :)
Actually, I had it set up that way on purpose. It was faster and much more fun to drive. Just expensive.. required a bottle of octane boost per tank and a thorough seafoam treatment before every oil change. Now that work is slow, as it is every year at this time, I need to save money. :crying:

Your extended cranking might be fuel pressure related. Try turning the key 5 seconds on, 5 seconds off three times in a row before starting. This will ensure full pressure on startup... Just a thought

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
its no0t me in the pissing match seems like he wants to fallow me around constantly almost like stalking i wonder if this is actualy considered stalking

dude just lay off it im sick of it and eveyrone els is sick of it i have asked you time and time again to leave me alone and you don't

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts
can you two take your pissing match somewhere else? this shits getting old.
The point being that everybody here is growing weary of the pissing matches and bickering nonsense. Mods are getting tired of all the thread locks and reported posts too. Grow up and knock off the :bs: pretty please.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
I washed my van twice today, and I topped off the washer fluid. That's about all I do with the Regal too, wash it once weekly at work, gas it up and change the oil every 5,000 miles.

41 - 60 of 17830 Posts
About this Discussion
17.8K Replies
415 Participants
Stingroo