Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
I only had two things on my list, got the first. The second was a new American flag to replace the current one which is getting a bit wind worn.
Guess I'll just have to go out and get one myself.

·
Registered
Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS
6,654 Posts
Nice choices. :)

I would have liked to have seen a Bilstein suspension or s52 engine transplant for my e30 under my tree. <sigh> Perhaps next year... (or this spring ;) )

·
Registered
'02 Eldorado; '86 Porsche 911 'Vert; '07 Ford Escape Limited
1,157 Posts
Santa couldn't fit a few of my presents in his sleigh, so I guess I'll have to buy them myself:

Porsche Boxster S
A new Sony Plasma TV
and LittleB

I guess a man can't have everything (well except "The Donald")

·
Registered
CTS
531 Posts
No eaton supercharger for my track car.. I'm gonna have to have a talk with Santa behind the woodshed!
But I did get the new Sony 42" 3LCD Rear Projection Grand Wega! Man what a great picture! I don't play many games, but I did get the HD pack for my X-BOX. And wow.. games are so much better. I had to play Forza and drive my C5R powered CTS-V heheheh

·
Registered
2005 DeVille
1,043 Posts
No lawn size trash bag full of hundered dollar bills. I swear that fat old man is getting forgetful.

·
Registered
2005 DeVille
1,043 Posts
I don't know how he could forget. I was really hoping to get that. Oh well, perhaps next year?

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
He forgot to bring me anything (and everything!!)

My belated Birthday (December 13th) present from my wife did arrive
on December 23rd, however ! It's a good quality Indoor / Outdoor
car cover for a 1989 - 1992 Cadillac Fleetwood Coupe !
I allready had gotten what I asked for, the 1/18th scale model
of the 2005 Maserati Quatroporte.

For Chanukah I got from BOTH my wife & son a Berlinger titanium case & link band dress watch with a sapphire blue face. It's very elegant.

·
Registered
1968 Cadillac Sedan deVille, 1994 Chevrolet G20
2,795 Posts
gothicaleigh said:
Nice choices. :)
I would have liked to have seen a Bilstein suspension or s52 engine transplant for my e30 under my tree. <sigh> Perhaps next year... (or this spring ;) )
One of those things huh? (E30) Still waiting to open my hood and see this appear:

Also could have used some new tires for the Caddy, got a flat a couple days ago. (they were bald anyway)

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
got everything i wanted , well almost but im working on that one ....and i think SHE knows ...

Right now im looking at going on a junkyard spree , for a few bits for one project and another project i just figured out tonight ...Also looking at 250-300 watt amps to power the new speakers , i know they are good for more than what im getting out of them pushing 22 RMS per channel ....Possibly a kenwood self powered sub for under the passenger seat ....but the amp and sub are gonna wait till i pay the car off , prolly late january .....

Then its apartment hunting , after i decide on moving to cali , i need to see where things go with her before i do anything , becuse finding someone is most important to me , i can be sucessful anywhere as long as im in the USA

·
Registered
94 FWB, 93 SDV, 94 FWB (sold), 90 Brougham (sold)
3,730 Posts
My parents told me they would give me an interest-free loan for whatever I needed while I'm out of the country, payment of 100 a month after I return. Best present I could have asked for, but Santa really could have given me a pair of socks even!

·
Registered
2000 Black DeVille & 1994 Concours
963 Posts
A steam room reno/conversion of
the small wine cellar; a 60" L.C.D. Flat
panel H.D. T.V. ; and, children that
habitually behave.

Accordingly, my high expectations
rendered jack shit for me.

:cool2:
:cool2:

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
Elvis if you're buying a PDA why don't you get one with an SD slot and hook up a GPS unit to that.

Something like this for example.

That's what I'm probably going to do after I get my Axim x50v.

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
DopeStar 156 said:
Mmmmmm...... I do recall asking for my mistress under my tree wrapped in a red bow..... She wasn't there.... Crap!
That's one.....
Stoneage_Caddy said:
i asked for the same thing and didnt get it ....whatd we do wrong dude ?
That's two...

Hey Dope, how many guys do you think have asked for your girl wrapped in a bow under their tree?!! :confused: :hmm: :canttalk: :stirpot:

:lildevil: :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts