Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me out, I need your advice.

Car is a Blue Chip 2005 CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury automatic with the stock gray grill. I want something different but stay with the original Cadillac grill (no V-, Sport-, or aftermarket grill).

Options:
1) Leave the stock gray one in
2) Paint the stock grill body colour (Blue Chip)
3) Paint the stock grill light silver
4) Paint the stock grill black (flat, semi or gloss)
5) Buy a 2007 stock silver grill

What would you do?

Does anybody have pictures of a Blue Chip car with a body colour painted grill or one of the above. I believe Odysseus has a body colour painted grill on his Blue Chip car but I can't find any pictures of it.

Julius
The Netherlands

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac CTS 3.6L Black, LOADED
2,424 Posts
Please help me out, I need your advice.

Car is a Blue Chip 2005 CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury automatic with the stock gray grill. I want something different but stay with the original Cadillac grill (no V-, Sport-, or aftermarket grill).

Options:
1) Leave the stock gray one in
2) Paint the stock grill body colour (Blue Chip)
3) Paint the stock grill light silver
4) Paint the stock grill black (flat, semi or gloss)
5) Buy a 2007 stock silver grill

What would you do?

Does anybody have pictures of a Blue Chip car with a body colour painted grill or one of the above. I believe Odysseus has a body colour painted grill on his Blue Chip car but I can't find any pictures of it.

Julius
The Netherlands
SPORT GRILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :stirpot:

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Guys, guys!!! Read his post; he doesn't want a sport or V grille. :tisk: (Even though I agree that the sport grille rocks. :D)

Julius--I think the body-color painted OEM grill would look great. I have even seen the OEM grill chromed which is also a good look.

·
Registered
CTS 05
716 Posts
Guys, guys!!! Read his post; he doesn't want a sport or V grille. :tisk:.
your attention in reading is exceptional :thumbsup:

·
Registered
03 Caddy CTS
1,028 Posts
Guys, guys!!! Read his post; he doesn't want a sport or V grille. :tisk: (Even though I agree that the sport grille rocks. :D)

Julius--I think the body-color painted OEM grill would look great. I have even seen the OEM grill chromed which is also a good look.
this is exactly why i love this place, it dont matter what he likes its always about what the majority likes :rolleyes:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
pts 2 rb 4 actually posting something helpful :rolleyes:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
^^ lol was THAT one!?!? hmmm? :p

1 - 20 of 32 Posts