Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
98' Eldorado ESC
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's been trending on social media sites, some people see black with blue stripes and some see white with gold stripes

----------

Kind of like an optical illusion that's why I asked what color do you guys see

·
Super Moderator
White Diamond '03 DHS (with DTS floor shift)
86,794 Posts
It's been trending on social media sites, some people see black with blue stripes and some see white with gold stripes

----------

Kind of like an optical illusion that's why I asked what color do you guys see
Saw it on the news this morning. The one they showed was DEFINITELY white/gold. The one you posted IS blue/black. It has to be a lighting thing and/or different pictures.

·
Registered
2001 Seville STS, 1990 Seville (RIP), 1972 Sedan Deville
26,323 Posts
I was thinking that. The picture shown here was white/gold to me last night. My friend just sent me a picture of it and it was blue/black. I came here to look at this one and it's now blue/black to me.

I'm going to save it and look at it throughout the day. Weird.

·
Registered
98' Eldorado ESC
740 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My parents say it's white and gold, my brother and I see black and blue. People have even said the color has changed to black/blue and vice versa.

·
Registered
Cadillac 95 STS, 02 SLS
13,792 Posts
Sorry to hear all this. Craig will be really challenged to coordinate the right accessories. Meanwhile back at the ranch!

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
28,963 Posts
You can get paint for your car fron Dupont for about $1200/gal that will change to all the different colors of the rainbow as the light hits it from different angles.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts