Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need urgently a nice picture for my x-mas postcards I want to send to my friends and customers. I´m thinking of a 50´s or 60´s Cadillac or other GM car sitting in the snow, may be a wreck in a nice landscape or together with Santa Claus or whatever looks nice or funny. Please post a link here or email me to [email protected] Home-made pictures are also welcome! The sender of the winning pic will receive a surprise if he or she mails the address.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx DeVilleish! Sounds cool! But where can I find a picture like this on the net??? If u have a Santa costume and a digicam at home and a 59 Eldo in your garage, u could do me a favor... don´t forget the burning taillights!!! :xevileye:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
if i had a 59 eldo, i'd sleep in it, lol! We got a lot of really good photo shop guys here so maybe one of them could put my idea to good use. I dont mind. I'll see if i can find a red eldo pic to use though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know a guy owning a beautiful black 59 convertible with red interior, but he´d kill me if i asked him to put her in the snow and Santa behind the wheel... so I rather wait for your results, but hurry up, it´s only a few days to x-mas :)

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Sorry for the late response, but if someone is in Lansing, MI, Capitol Cadillac has a full-size santa behind the wheel of a blue chip CTS. Unfortunately, I won't be back there until 12/29.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I delivered presents wearing a Santa suit yesterday.. and handed out candycanes too..
I Drove my Cadillac... hearse.

the reactions were great!

and although some were offended... I am pretty sur if Santa wanted to fit all the presents I delivered.. he would also drive a hearse.

and after all... nothing quite says Christmas like an 86 caddilac Fleetwood Brougham Hearse Pulling up to your door (or place of business) with a coffinload of gifts!!!

Merry Christmas everyone!
-Vox

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey voxtones, do you have some pics of your x-mas tour? gifts out of a coffin? Sounds more like a halloweenjoke, but it´s cool!

·
Registered
140 Posts
On American Chopper the other night they built a Santa bike. Antlers on the handlebars, front fender shaped like a reindeer head & a red light on the nose. Iron scolls painted gold at the rear fender and ski tips sticking out forward of the engine. It was very cool.

The boys at the shop wrapped gifts for the local kids. It was funny to watch a bunch of biker types wrapping presents. At one point they were bunching the paper together and securing it with a zip tie. And the zip tie bow was a neat touch.

The show ended with Paul Sr. dressed as Santa (full gig with beard & shades) riding to the local firehall with Mikey dressed as an elf on the back. Maybe you can find a still on the web. Can't remember if the show is on TLC or Discovery. Happy hunting.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
eehoepp