Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
'04 CTS
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheel choice seems to say a lot about where your head is at with respect to your ride. For the CTS, I see a heavy bias toward style rather than performance. I’d really like to find attractive 18X8or8.5 rims that don’t look like they belong on a lowered civic but the choice of these wheels in the 5X115 drill pattern really sucks. I don’t want chrome or black, as my dark red ’04 has gray trim accents but light weight is a plus. Ody has pointed me towards the Sport Edition KV5 at Tire Rack. Anyone else have any ideas?

Thanks for your input.

Strud

·
Registered
'04 CTS
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Kael. There are some nice rims on that site. I think I'm going to have to call the bomb squad... I think my wallet's about to explode.

·
Registered
CTS
343 Posts
That's funny because I was checking out the Sport Edition wheels over at tirerack.com also. I thought they'd look great on the CTS because they're a little bit darker than typical alloy wheels and would look great on a dark colored car.

·
Registered
N/A
1,103 Posts
Well personally my search turned up these....

Btw, I think Ronal makes nice wheels, they aren't that easy to get, nor are they that cheap. Personally I'd get the MKWs picture above. I leaned towards those for a while before making my final selection.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts