Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this awhile back in the deville section, but Ill try it here. I got a 92 deville with 125K on it and I just expected a cool winter car. Well, I fell in love with it. Its gorgeous, and rides awesome. I want to do everything I can to make it run its best, so what are the things I should do to make her run just like new. I want that brand new cadillac smoothness in my new baby! I am going to do new spark plugs and wires, but what else can I do to make it like new. If its not needed, Id rather not do it to avoid wasting $$, but if itll help the car run even slightly better, itll be worth it. What do you guys think? I already changed my air filter too

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
I'd clean the throttle body, and as much of the intake I can get my hand into especially those two tubes that stick up in the throttle body, clean the EGR valve and tubes, run some GM Top Engine cleaner through, Ohm out the ignition coils, Ohm out and clean injectors, check the fuel pressure regulator, replace fuel filter, check PCV system, and of course oil and oil filter. Am I forgetting anything?

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Tranny fluid/filter......

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
With thermostat change also!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants