Cadillac Owners Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

Registered
Go ahead, blame me. Everybody does 馃檮
Awesome pic!

Super Moderator
2010 Platinum Escalade, 1996 Fleetwood Brougham
Top of the world

Does knowing the location make it "punnier"??

Registered
2013 Cadillac CTS 3.6 Sport Luxury
Sorry - it is my curiousity (thinking some day I might get the chance to see it myself).

It looks beautiful. Something reassuring and restful in that kind of nature, knowing that land can never be exploited - other than just being there looking beautiful.

Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
50F here today, rain. same for next two days except we hit the upper thirties on Wednesday.

Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
Discussion Starter #47
50F here today, rain. same for next two days except we hit the upper thirties on Wednesday.
==================
the last three days in a row we broke the "coldest - HIGH temp of the day" - records from the early/mid 1800's -
we got down to 14*
supposed to warm up into the 50's next week -

Registered
96 FWB
I'm ready for snow!
Yikes. Famous saying 'round these parts: May thine purest blustery white winter visions ever blanket families, friends and strangers together in crisp, cool, bright, descending mantles of insurance claim forms, police reports and body repair bills.

Cliffs: Careful what you ask for in any state with American drivers. KC got snow today, and we on the other side of the state got free car warshes.

Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
==================
the last three days in a row we broke the "coldest - HIGH temp of the day" - records from the early/mid 1800's -
we got down to 14*
supposed to warm up into the 50's next week -
two days ago our high temp of 75 occurred at 2:45am.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts