Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased an '87 Brougham,
nice condition..less than 90,000 miles.

only real cosmetic problems are the plastic pieces
that go between the front and rear bumpers and the body.

I've seen these pieces in the past but for the
life of me cannot recall the proper name for them

If someone can name these parts for me I can do a
proper google search.

I'll also attach pics.


PS...those pics are not of my Caddy :)


1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.