Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
1,756 Posts
Does anyone know what these four holes are in the trunk? They are located on the right side. Does something go there?
Thanks in advance
Trunk termites! You've got trunk termites & these are the particularly formidable rectiformodite species (pattern of holes is invariably rectangular in nature), usually found only in the Catera.

So...this also may lend credence to the rumor that the CTS is actually the Catera in drag.

Seriously, maybe mounting points for trunk organization netting?

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Why do the export models get all the fricken good stuff?? My stupid Lexus had a great emergency kit with actual TOOLS in it. Caddy gives us the holes. :alchi:

·
Registered
2003 CTS Manual Trans., '93 STS
3,035 Posts
I'd settle for just the netting!

I put a small first aid kit there, with two small bungie cords holding it in. Not the cleanest, but it works.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6L, 2006 350Z, Ducati 996s
2,449 Posts
I'd settle for just the netting!

I put a small first aid kit there, with two small bungie cords holding it in. Not the cleanest, but it works.
I got the netting in mine! Not the first aid kit tho. I keep a first aid kit in the glove box.

So do all you Euro CTS owners get the first aid kit, etc?

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L (GMAC Leaseco Ltd. Canada SMARTLease)
39 Posts
I got the netting in mine! Not the first aid kit tho. I keep a first aid kit in the glove box.

So do all you Euro CTS owners get the first aid kit, etc?
There's Cadillac in Europe? My grandmothers friends are over and want to see her car, they claim to not have Cadillac in Germany...

Also, Which countries get that first aid kit?

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
There's Cadillac in Europe? My grandmothers friends are over and want to see her car, they claim to not have Cadillac in Germany...

Also, Which countries get that first aid kit?
http://www.cadillaceurope.com/

I have no idea which countries get the first aid kit; according to Tony the "European" models.

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
It's for the first aid kit and the towing thing….. :)

You bastard. :crybaby:

Yeah, looking at the euro website, the 2.8L CTS is rated at 215hp, mine is only 210. I guess it's running on a different (better) fuel? Like higher octain maybe?

·
Registered
White diamond 05 CTS 3.6L Euro
181 Posts
xocomaox
LOL…. You can have it just come over and pick it up :eyebrow:

As Tony said, the "export" models have more options than the US market models.. I guess because we don’t have the option to choose what options we want in our car so what we see is what's available otherwise we must wait 3~4 months to get the car with options we like and that will cost extra $$ …

I'm from Kuwait (Middle East) so I'm sure about the Europe market …

1 - 20 of 32 Posts