Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
None
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to know what people are actually paying for this car and in which markets. Does it cost more to buy this car in Los Angeles or New York? Also if anyone is getting GSU or GMS pricing that would be good to know as well. I am trying to determine if I can get a good deal on a 09 as the model year comes to a close.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I am looking for this info as well as of today...

Thanks,
Cowan

·
Registered
2009 CTS-V
68 Posts
There are lots of unsold cars out there, and with threads out there advertizing 14 available CTS-Vs (at one dealership), I would think there would be great deals aplenty.

·
Registered
107 Posts
In Portland, Oregon, the dealer wanted MSRP plus a grand and did not have the color I wanted.

I went to Superior Cadillac in Michigan and got exactly what I wanted for around 7K less than MSRP with zero haggling and zero BS.

I know of bunch of other guys from the forum have had similar experiences.

Mike C

·
Registered
None
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
In Portland, Oregon, the dealer wanted MSRP plus a grand and did not have the color I wanted.

I went to Superior Cadillac in Michigan and got exactly what I wanted for around 7K less than MSRP with zero haggling and zero BS.

I know of bunch of other guys from the forum have had similar experiences.

Mike C
Mike,

That is a great deal. Was it GMS or does Superior just discount the car for everyone?

·
Registered
852 Posts
I have already contacted Scott. Can anyone tell me if there are different package deals on these cars? I def. do not want the high dollar seat and all that. I mean I want it loaded but dang not that loaded, and if standard is loaded than Im ok with that.
Cowan

·
Registered
107 Posts
RGaret,

I am pretty sure that deal is (or was) available to everyone as I am just some guy who heard about his deals on this forum.

It seemed too good to be true, but it wasn't.

Scott is a REAL car guy (the list of toys in his garage is very, very impressive) and he was incredibly easy to deal with.

I called on monday and he had the sales and finance docs to me by the end of business the next day. I fedexed a check and I was an owner by friday.

Scott even picked me up and took me to the dealership.

I have even toyed with the idea of picking up a six speed car from Scott to leave stock, but seeing as how I walk to work, I just can't justify another one.

Mike C

·
Registered
300 Posts
I got mine using a gms code given to me by a fellow forum member mreilly. And I appreciated it. Saved me thousands.
Ab

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
RGaret,

Scott even picked me up and took me to the dealership.

I have even toyed with the idea of picking up a six speed car from Scott to leave stock, but seeing as how I walk to work, I just can't justify another one.

Mike C
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^6

Scott even picked me up also.

Walk to work, your one of the Pearl District condo, or maybe to live on top of the Safeway guys........ Figured you's live in the Westhills.

Was I wrong.

I'm out by the Metro dump.

Scott gave me a deal also, and I got mine a day before you, and no broken winshield.

·
Registered
852 Posts
I got mine using a gms code given to me by a fellow forum member mreilly. And I appreciated it. Saved me thousands.
Ab
I need one of these "gms" codes.. esp if I going to buy one of these bad boyz.. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
I purchased mine from Scott at Superior for GMS price. Unfortunately, GMS is no longer available at this time, the best price available is GM supplier price, which is couple thou more. There are some in the forums who offer supplier codes. I happened to make a decision to buy at exactly the right time as GMS codes were easily available.

Your best bet is to use either Scott or Tony here at the forums as they offer a good deal with no hassle.

·
Registered
CTS-V 2010
219 Posts
I just signed for supplier pricing, if GMS comes back they will sell it to me for that. Hope it will be accepted for build. BLK/ Titanium with the works. Most other dealers around here are good for $2k off msrp.

·
Registered
Cadillac 2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver
867 Posts
I just signed for supplier pricing, if GMS comes back they will sell it to me for that. Hope it will be accepted for build. BLK/ Titanium with the works. Most other dealers around here are good for $2k off msrp.

who is your dealer?

·
Registered
None
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I just got my GSU code from MReiland. :woohoo:

Sarant Cadillac in Farmingdale, NY will accept it. This will save me over $4000. :pig:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts