Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan
392 Posts
I got $5500 under supplier, which is just a shade better than Kado91z's deal. This was Dec. 23rd.

Joe

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How did you guys get such smoking deals? Through the internet salesman? How high did they start with their official offer price to you? The first dealer I went to said MSRP sticker for the car.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V sedan manual
76 Posts
Friends with a gm exec who gave me preferred pricing plus called the owner of the dealership personally and "persuaded" them to hook me up

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan
392 Posts
I'm friends with a union rep who gets me supplier for everything, and I showed up at the dealership ONLY to drive one, I had an hour to kill and thought it would be fun. 10 minutes later we were running it hard, and 30 minutes later they were offering me $5500 under my supplier price to buy it that day. So I did.

Joe

·
Registered
None
156 Posts
I'm friends with a union rep who gets me supplier for everything, and I showed up at the dealership ONLY to drive one, I had an hour to kill and thought it would be fun. 10 minutes later we were running it hard, and 30 minutes later they were offering me $5500 under my supplier price to buy it that day. So I did.

Joe
$5500 under supplier pricing? mind sharing which dealer gave you that deal? thanks!

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan
392 Posts
Sure.

Elco Chevrolet/Cadillac in St. Louis, Mo. This was an outright purchase only also, NO trade in.

Joe

·
Registered
05 sedan , 11 Wagon
265 Posts
Sure.

Elco Chevrolet/Cadillac in St. Louis, Mo. This was an outright purchase only also, NO trade in.

Joe

They gave me 700 under invoice, no trade, on an ordered Black Diamond wagon. As far as I am concerned they are the best Caddy dealer in the Midwest. It is where I have my sedan serviced. Took me about 20 minutes to do the entire deal.

I wouldn't go back to the OTHER "terribly upscale" dealer up on a BET.

If people are looking for deals on these cars. I would give them a call... even the hassle of flying out here to the great flyover you might get a deal that would make it worth it.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Sedan
392 Posts
You don't want my salesman, he was a bit of a douche, the sales manager is who you want to talk to. His name is "Cort"

Joe

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm getting my Black Diamond Wagon for $1340 under invoice with no trade-in, all cash, and every option except the safety package that is a dealer supplied option.

EMS

1 - 19 of 19 Posts