Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All
I have owned a '62 deVille and an '89 deVille and currently a '93 deVille. I may buy a '95 deVille w. <10k mi. (little ol' lady), awaiting price!

Usually it's gibberish and vulgarity; here I've seen intelligence and politeness.

I've got some problems to discuss so I'll see y'all in the funny papers.

Thanks ahead of time for any help and considerations.

TH

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Thom Hone said:
I have owned a '62 deVille and an '89 deVille and currently a '93 deVille. I may buy a '95 deVille w. <10k mi. (little ol' lady), awaiting price!

I've got some problems to discuss so I'll see y'all in the funny papers.

Thanks ahead of time for any help and considerations.
Welcome Thom! It's people like you signing up that makes us better every day!

The low mileage DeVille sounds sweet - I can never find those "little old lady" cars when I'm looking to buy. :histeric:Keep us informed!

We do have some experts here to help you so post those problems.
Usually it's gibberish and vulgarity; here I've seen intelligence and politeness.
Haven't spent much time in the Lounge yet, have ya?

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Welcome aboard, TH! And thank you for signing up! AND thank you for the compliments! We all do our best to keep this place running smoothly... There's an occasional hiccup here and there - but we always work it out. :D

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
Welcome TH,
Or should I say, "Devilleman"?
Not many people are quite so devoted to a specific model car.
Good luck with the '95.
I just got a '91 Deville from a little old lady (got it as part of an estate sale) but it had 120K miles on it so I'll just be dumping it for whatever I can get.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard...... :)

And I hope you get the deville..... A good thing about cadillacs.... You can get super low mileage, perfect maintenance cars from old people that dont know their value....... :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
**here I've seen intelligence and politeness.**
Welcome Thom. You're right! I've only been around a short while and I can tell you, there are some smart people here and nice also.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts