Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
I would invite him to come and insult my car.

Then have someone drive one at him.

Jesda: I suggest you get your neighbours dog to piss on him

Just a second

He dislikes cars that have modifications

He dislikes cars that are stock

I think he should be shout, a loudmouthed, lardarsed tit with sunglasses :D

Work warning on that site too

·
Registered
1994 Fleetwood 60" Stretch; '07 Avalanche, '95 Nighthawk
3,963 Posts
I lasted 2:37 into it. He was too annoying to listen to. Plus he was getting winded just talking and it was making me breathe funny.

If I came out of the restaurant and saw that fat f*ck touching my car there'd be trouble - lots of it.

Jim

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
I kinda liked his earing... ... ... ?

·
Registered
Current: None Past: '94 STS, '93 Eldorado, '98 ETC, '03 CTS
6,654 Posts
Rumor has it that the Camaro (I believe that's what it was, and I'm not watching it again to find out) with the website on the windshield is his.

I guess the whole thing is supposed to be a parody of how domestic car owners talk about japanese cars.

Even though I'll admit that the concept (if the above truly is the case) has the potential to be humorous, the execution could have been much better as he just comes off as a jackarse.

If you want to see someone rip apart american cars, go watch TopGear. They're not nearly as annoying and much more humorous (although sometimes their criticisms of a car are as uninformed as this kid's).

·
Registered
01 STS, 92 Roadmaster, 01 SLS-sold, 88 Brougham-crushed
1,392 Posts
haha, "a turbo camaro, this is the shitties car ive ever seen", what a frickin idiot. id like to see his 80's corolla run anything less than a 20 second quarter mile.

that guy needs to be killed right now. lol.

great title

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
gothicaleigh said:
Rumor has it that the Camaro (I believe that's what it was, and I'm not watching it again to find out) with the website on the windshield is his.
I guess the whole thing is supposed to be a parody of how domestic car owners talk about japanese cars.
Even though I'll admit that the concept (if the above truly is the case) has the potential to be humorous, the execution could have been much better as he just comes off as a jackarse.
If you want to see someone rip apart american cars, go watch TopGear. They're not nearly as annoying and much more humorous (although sometimes their criticisms of a car are as uninformed as this kid's).
I agree, Clarkson has alot less bad to say about Cadillacs than you mightt hink

He likes the 97-99 Deville so he says in one of his videos

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
I didn't last long into it. The kid has a face and figure for radio and a voice for........ a voice for..........a voice for the pet project of a speech pathologist. :nono:

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
I bet this is the kind of kid that no one liked in high school.
The fat **** who wouldnt keep his mouth shut and eventually got his ass kicked.

Oh well atleast its better than the video where the crackhead demolishes the random PT Cruiser on the street

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
Oh well atleast its better than the video where the crackhead demolishes the random PT Cruiser on the street
I love that video!!!! The crack head "keeps it real" :histeric:

Do you think thats real or staged?

do you happen to have a link for that?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts