Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2009 CTS-V Radiant Silver/Ebony Auto
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any word when enhanced setup will be ready for those with existing WFM CAI for order?

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
Working on that today. ;)

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
kencav,

I am waiting for the secondary part of the airbox set-up as well. I have the first portion of the intake kit, but I am waiting for the second part to make it a complete kit, so I just have to do the install one time. I sent Jes a PM telling him to count me in.

Jes,

Will I still have to dremel the bottom of the airbox out?

SG

·
Registered
2011 GTR
1,026 Posts
The part he is working on removes the airbox all together. The new tube has the MAF adapter in it and goes lower in the bumper with a conical filter attached. So no airbox mode required with the complete kit.

Mark

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
I just got word from the machining place that my custom maf housings will be completed on wednesday of next week. They are just a whole new housing "just like the older camaros, ect" so you dont have any issues having it attached to the tubing and be in the wrong airflow zones like the other kits i have seen. Also, this allows you to "Tweak" your WOT fueling if you want on the dyno without tuning as you can move the sensor element clockwise or counter clockwise to let it see more or less air. Kinda like the mustangs can do.

·
Registered
2011 GTR
1,026 Posts
so, if we leave the maf inlet at the same angle as stock, then we won't be messing with the fueling. correct?
also, would you recommend doing this and the new heat exchanger core before the increased boost?

thanks,
Mark

1 - 13 of 13 Posts