Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 96 seville the carpet is soaking wet in the back seat on the passenger side. I first thought the sun roof must be leaking but it is not stained or damp at all. I lost a bearing in the rear seat heat and air conditioning fan but do not know how to get the console out to find it. Is there a heater hose or Heater core in the console? If so how do you get to it?

·
Registered
2004 Escalade, 07 Road King, 08 Challenger SRT8
712 Posts
I had a leaky rear side window in my 92 Eldorado.... got the floor of the backseat wet, but no water anywhere else.... I had a hell of a time figuring that out, because it only leaked in a real hard pounding rain. And I have a garage that I park in, so, it only really happened if it rained real hard while I was at work, or at a mall, or whatever, so, it just wasn't that often that it happened, and it drove me nuts for awhile.....

I wash my car myself most of the time, too.... how I found it was, I got lazy one time, and ran it through a touchless car wash, and, gee, how did water get in here???? :confused:

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I found two drains for the sunroof in the front corners of the sunroof opening where do they go and are there more. Looks like they go toward the cowl.I am also getting codes for theft system exp 34 and 113 last night and this morning I started another post seems like when it rains it pours. Gave my wife my truck to drive to work this morning hope it holds together under her.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Do a search for sunroof drains and you'll find my post on it. There are two drains in the front, two in the back. I'll bet that your rear ones are plugged. They exit in front of the rear wheels and you can clean them from inside the trunk.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts