Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
forum growth

elwesso said:
Yea..... I would have never thought it would have gotten this far this fast!!! I am number 10....
well aren't you guys special your one of the first ones to sign up. way to single yourselves out and make others feel less important to the forum :crying: :crybaby: :crying2:

:bouncy: j/k

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Re: forum growth

Not only are we the first members, we we're the first moderators..... CONSIDER YOURSELF even LESS important!!!!! :D

·
Registered
1,576 Posts

I'll make y'all feel even less important. :D I was the first person to post in the whole damn site!!!! Beside Sal of course!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

You guys all deserve a cookie for being so damn special.
The non originals are going to rebel against you guys and we will soon take over mahh ha ha. so who is with me. Anyone who has signed up after the first few months can join my side for the take over.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

JJhomer83 said:
You guys all deserve a cookie for being so damn special.
The non originals are going to rebel against you guys and we will soon take over mahh ha ha. so who is with me. Anyone who has signed up after the first few months can join my side for the take over.
Well on another note i was number 2448 so beat that one
and i was a supporter before you guys so there :nyanya: :nyanya: :nyanya:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts

I can ban you!!! :D

SO TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!

There was a group that joined the 1st... So Im gonna say I was about 4 to post.... KC and Jadcock most likely posted before me!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

elwesso said:
I can ban you!!! :D

SO TAKE THAT!!!!!!!!

There was a group that joined the 1st... So Im gonna say I was about 4 to post.... KC and Jadcock most likely posted before me!
Well aren't you just the golden super moderator. You must feel special having your own title. I want my own title tooo. can i be the forum jackass :devil:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts

HAHAHA!!! Only the very special, golden, and privelaged get their own title...... So yes, I DO feel special.....! Because I AM special!!! :D

But, you have something I have not.... Cluckles.....

(not to mention... a cadillac) :canttalk: :crying2:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

elwesso said:
HAHAHA!!! Only the very special, golden, and privelaged get their own title...... So yes, I DO feel special.....! Because I AM special!!! :D

But, you have something I have not.... Cluckles.....

(not to mention... a cadillac) :canttalk: :crying2:
Well wes your cadillac will come in time. But chuckles will always be mine he holds a special place in my heart. his eggs are soo good in the morning.
So can i be forum jackass or forum clown

·
Registered
7,658 Posts

Im sure we could work on your new title..... SUPPORTING JACKASS!!!! I like it!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

elwesso said:
Im sure we could work on your new title..... SUPPORTING JACKASS!!!! I like it!
lets make it happen then. i will be special then

·
Registered
7,658 Posts

I'll see what I can do!!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

elwesso said:
I'll see what I can do!!!!
or supporting cock master, supporting goof ball who knows just something different them supporting member.
thanks wes

·
Registered
7,658 Posts

Well.... I checked my privelages and all I can do is change your user title (the thing that says get laid?).....

EDIT: but you can do that anyway!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

elwesso said:
Well.... I checked my privelages and all I can do is change your user title (the thing that says get laid?).....

EDIT: but you can do that anyway!!!
thanks for checking to see what you can do. Can we convince sal or howard to change it???

Like the new name to the thread and we did really thread jack this one sorry everyone (supporting jackass)

·
Registered
7,658 Posts

Thanks for splitting this off Howard!!! It was getting a little extreme....

Now, about what we can do...... I'll visit my MODERATORS CONTROL PANEL to see what kind of evil and nasty things I can do!! You'd be surprised!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
About this Discussion
41 Replies
9 Participants
Stoneage_Caddy