Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to the L.A. autoshow on Friday. What a disappointment on the next gen CTS. Cadillac reps had no info to give on the car. They were only focused on the current line up of 06 & the 07 Escalade. The rep told me I could probably get more info from an auto mag.

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.2 & 2014 ATS 2.0T
94 Posts
What did you expect. :cookoo: That reps will have the inside information just noone has asked!??? The people here no more about cars than sales reps, and no marketing director (because they were probably there) is going to give YOU any more information than what we've already heard....

·
Banned
Cadillac
1,884 Posts
CTS-TO said:
What did you expect. :cookoo: That reps will have the inside information just noone has asked!??? The people here no more about cars than sales reps, and no marketing director (because they were probably there) is going to give YOU any more information than what we've already heard....
Oh really? Im a sales rep and actually was the first to post an actual time frame for the next gen CTS. Just a warning becareful with the salesman/salesrep bashing.....

·
Registered
2004 CTS 3.2 & 2014 ATS 2.0T
94 Posts
Dubbed Stealth said:
Oh really? Im a sales rep and actually was the first to post an actual time frame for the next gen CTS. Just a warning becareful with the salesman/salesrep bashing.....
Yes, but you're ALSO here aren't ya! :sneaky:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts