Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took possession of the CTS today. I am going to miss the power of the old vehicle but if everything goes as planned it shouldnt be too long until I am in another sports car.

So far I like everything about the CTS. The handling is much better than I expected and the smooth ride and quality (fit and finish) is exactly what I expected it to be.

I have the CTS-V exhaust and CTS-V grille already in my garage waiting for install. I may also get some HID's but other then that I plan to keep it stock and trade it in every 4 years.

Cheers, Jason

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
NTIMD8 said:
I took possession of the CTS today. I am going to miss the power of the old vehicle but if everything goes as planned it shouldnt be too long until I am in another sports car.

So far I like everything about the CTS. The handling is much better than I expected and the smooth ride and quality (fit and finish) is exactly what I expected it to be.

I have the CTS-V exhaust and CTS-V grille already in my garage waiting for install. I may also get some HID's but other then that I plan to keep it stock and trade it in every 4 years.

Cheers, Jason
That V exhaust will help it breath easier on the exhaust. You need to add a TonyA or Volant for the intake. Then rest. Congrats:yup: :cheers:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts