1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'09 CTS-V Auto, Thunder Gray, Lt. Titanium, Recaro's, Loaded
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
~

Well, it's coming... Finally.

Ordered it back the first part of February. Thunder Gray ChromaFlair, Light Titanium, Recaro seats, Auto, Polished wheels, NAV, Roof, etc. Pretty much loaded except no suede wheel or shifter because I really didn't want those.

Had a friend at GM track it for me and it came off the line on 03/26, went through a GM Quality Audit before it shipped. It showed going on a train for shipping out of Lansing Grand River on Saturday 03/28...

And should be at my dealer shortly.

That's the good news.

The bad news is that I have to be traveling a bunch over the next couple of weeks and even if the car gets to the dealer I'm not sure when I can get there to pick it up since I am getting it from a dealer just over 200 miles away!

Hopefully the car will wait as patiently for me as I have for it... :D

I'm hoping to make about a long way 'round loop of about 500 miles going home with it. Should be fun!

Dallara

~

·
Registered
2008 CTS4 Loaded
328 Posts
Good for you, hope your travels are safe and the new car will be a big bonus when you finally get into it.

·
Registered
2014 ELR Black/Auto
401 Posts
Congrats! Mine was suppose to show up at the dealer today, but no joy... I too have some travel coming up so I hope it shows up and is ready for delivery before next Thursday.

·
Registered
2013 6MT V wagon, OBM, 2009 silver V sedan (traded)
4,537 Posts
Congratulations! Hopefully you will see it soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts