Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L - Black/Black
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was parked on the street for a graduation party, came back to my car to get some CD's and noticed the left front corner damaged. I am 100% sure someone had to have backed out of the driveway that was across from my car. oh well, I'm not as mad as I though I would be about this. I'm usually very careful where I park and try not to park across from someones driveway, as the lady across the street from my house has done this 2 times to other peoples cars as she backs out. oh well lesson learned!

·
Registered
03 CTS 3.2L (Sold) / 09 CBR 600rr /2014 GMC Sierra
7,872 Posts
Sorry to hear that happened. Yer luckey it isn't too much damage, sucks they took off though.
I had my sonoma get ran over...yes I said ran over by a HENO truck and it caused 12,500 damage infront of my house on the road and in the same spot a year later my friend had her mirror ripped off by some speeding car right infront of me...cops did nothing.

E

·
0 Posts
Hey, man - if it makes you feel any better, I damaged my OWN car ('07 CTS) this weekend in about the same place as yours was hit! I was trying to park somewhere away from others where it wouldn't get dinged/hit, and I drove onto a curb and damaged the bumper :eek: Oh, well - you can always fix a car, I guess! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
Cadillac
137 Posts
dont u just hate douchebags that do this sort of thing and take off! well sorry to hear about your ride man. A year ago i remember backing into a spot in a parking garage and took it too far back and tapped the wall. ripped a chunk of paint of my rear bumper. man was i pissed. a month later i was in a front end fender bender and while my car was in the shop, i had the body guys spray my rear bumper and my wing which had several scratches on when i bought it for no charge. car is as good as new. good luck to ya.

·
Registered
2005 CTS 3.6
46 Posts
wow i love how people do that.

Im a commuter student in college and my legacy that i had last year got hit three times in the parking garage at uconn waterbury branch in a matter of two years. One time it was real bad nad each time it was a girl. No offense to females but most parking garage/lots/small accidents are done by females that i have seen.

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L - Black/Black
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks everyone. I guess this is an opportunity to get these two dings I have near the fuel door that I have no clue how they got there that look really bad and the chrome strip/hood paint bubble issue. I found a really good body shop so hopefully she will be good as new soon. I will have to be extra careful now where I park. No more parking across from a driveway, no way!

·
Registered
Ex-CTS owner
1,229 Posts
Sorry to hear that... I founded two scratches on the back door of my car just this morning. Pretty sure it happened within the last 24 hours. Kinda angry and depressed... They don't look like they were keyed, so at least nobody intentionally damaged my car.

·
Registered
41,009 Posts
Well, that blows. Doesn't look like much damage, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts