Discussion Starter #1
Traded the V coupe in.
Moved on to a Porsche 911 Carrera 4S.

Parting is such sweet sorrow......:poke:

·
Registered
2014 SRX Performance, 2013 CTS-V
501 Posts
I was actually interested in a Porsche, before I got the CTS-V. The owner only wanted to meet in a parking lot, rather then his home. It probably made safety sense to the seller, but it made me a bit nervous that it was some type of scam. You can't beat the quality,performance,looks and reliability of a Porsche. Good luck.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,166 Posts
I, too, almost bought the Porsche as well. My wife still wants one. I'm torn between the Cayman GTS and GT4. I told her we need a bigger garage.

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,166 Posts
At least you have the correct screen name.

·
Registered
not anymore- Porsche 911 Carrera 4 S
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I, too, almost bought the Porsche as well. My wife still wants one. I'm torn between the Cayman GTS and GT4. I told her we need a bigger garage.
I said the same thing. I really wanted to keep the V but I am limited to garage space. I offered to give my wife the V to drive but it was a no go.

----------

Never knew you were here. Enjoy your 6 banger!
I just lurked in the shadows and followed you guys. I learned a lot from here and even painted (plasti-dip) the grille. Although I will miss my Caddy, I have pined for a Porsche for 30 years. I will miss the thumbs ups I got.
I will still log in and read the V forums now and again.

·
Registered
CTS V wagon
131 Posts
Good luck getting a GT4. Impossible. But my god awesome. My dream garage would include a V wagon, a vintage Ferrari, and the new Cayman GT4 (my dream track toy).

·
Registered
ZIP
51,864 Posts
I just lurked in the shadows and followed you guys. I learned a lot from here and even painted (plasti-dip) the grille. Although I will miss my Caddy, I have pined for a Porsche for 30 years. I will miss the thumbs ups I got.
I will still log in and read the V forums now and again.
I liek this guy!

·
Registered
14,166 Posts
Good luck getting a GT4. Impossible. But my god awesome. My dream garage would include a V wagon, a vintage Ferrari, and the new Cayman GT4 (my dream track toy).
Forgot to add a garage large enough to store these pride and joys.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts