Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2003 3.2 CTS Luxury Sport
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since i bought it 6 months ago, it has been making this noise but now another noise came into play so i decided to see if any of you know what it is...

When idling/driving, i hear a trickling tapping noise, like metal to metal, as if something it loose and vibrating...ive looked under the car many times and noticed nothing...couldnt find what it could be.

Now recently, when i turn the car on, right at the exact moment when the engine kicks on, i hear a quick loud pop/tick. way weird.

Because these are random sounds, i doubt ill have too much help on here, but hey, doesnt hurt to ask.

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 2005 80,000 Miles
983 Posts
Since i bought it 6 months ago, it has been making this noise but now another noise came into play so i decided to see if any of you know what it is...

When idling/driving, i hear a trickling tapping noise, like metal to metal, as if something it loose and vibrating...ive looked under the car many times and noticed nothing...couldnt find what it could be.

Now recently, when i turn the car on, right at the exact moment when the engine kicks on, i hear a quick loud pop/tick. way weird.

Because these are random sounds, i doubt ill have too much help on here, but hey, doesnt hurt to ask.

usually I tell guys to make a video of the sound in the engine bay.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts