Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac 2001 SLS
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 01' Seville SLS. In the backseat, where the seat rest comes down in the middle there is a plastic piece that seperates the trunk access to the rear seats. The problem and part I need is the hinge, or clip that keeps that plastic part closed. When you put down the seat rest the plastic comes down and won't stay closed. Anyone have one to sell or know where I can find/order one please help, I have tried several junk yards but have found nothing. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
92 Eldorado 95 Cadillac SLS 99 Cadillac SLS 2004 SRX
107 Posts
You're better off pulling that from a junkyard. Should be no more than 5 bucks for a plastic clip. try searching for juckyards within your area.

·
Registered
99 Seville STS, 08 STS4 N* 1SG F55
3,516 Posts
I have the same problem on my 99 STS so please post how you make out. I also need the HVAC slider knob for the rear seat controls. Too small for a yard to care about and haven't gotten around to calling the dealer.

·
Registered
1996 STS (181,000) Arnott Struts, 245/45/ZR18, 1" Drop -SOLD
1,589 Posts
Indeed, the dealer will certainly be able to get the part(s) you guys are looking for. They have all the documents, part numbers, etc. that they will bring up on the screen while you're there, or while you call them.

That trunk entrance is handy, especially if you're a drive-by shooter. ;)

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,397 Posts
:bouncy:A dealer is probably your best bet, but if you have time to burn, try www.car-part.com. It represents skrillions of junk yards (automotive recyclers, to be PC) and some of their yards have live chat ability. Enter your make, year, model and go.......I've laid in a few extra bits and pieces and most of the parts look new or close to it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts