Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since it's been raining all weekend I decided to do my annual clean up and organize the work area. The previous owner had started on the 14 foot work bench but didn't finish. Anytime I'm grouchy my wife gently says "isn't there anything you need to do in your cave?" Proof positive that a man cave has therapeutic qualities.
I can anticipate the comments from Sub and others, that I'm either a) OCD b) crazy or c) both.
The answer is C.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
69,435 Posts
OCD - if my workshop looked like that I'd never find anything. Mine resembles Fibber McGee's closet.

garage 4-workbench right.jpg

garage1-oil shelf.JPG

·
Registered
96 FWB
759 Posts
From the famous, 'I WANT EVERYTHING I OWN IN PLAIN SIGHT AND ARM'S REACH ALL THE TIME FOREVER' Mechanical Visual Arts School of Design.

Reactions: Byrdman

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
From the famous, 'I WANT EVERYTHING I OWN IN PLAIN SIGHT AND ARM'S REACH ALL THE TIME FOREVER' Mechanical Visual Arts School of Design.
Now THAT's funny right there. But wait. Are you talking about me or Sub?

·
Registered
96 FWB
759 Posts
Actually both of you. :oops: After my new kitchen a year ago I had to switch my major from that to, 'I'M GOING TO TURN THIS GD MF BAY OF CABINETS INTO A WHOLE NEW GARAGE MAHAL EVEN IF IT KILLS EVERYONE IN THE ROOM'

·
Super Moderator
2003 Deville Base
5,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have some cabinets on the opposite wall, plus my man cave has a toilet. I do love my pegboard wall over the workbench.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts