Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
FAQ is your Friend
CTS-V
3,987 Posts
Thanks guys... I work hard to keep that up to date...

Make sure to keep an eye on what model year it applies to when you look at a bulletin... Some only apply to certain model years and they are all on the same list... I am trying to figure out how to text search this... Turns out its tougher than I thought since they are all PDFs... Anyone have any ideas?

Reed

·
Registered
2017 CTS-V
1,670 Posts
ctsvett said:
Thanks guys... I work hard to keep that up to date...
Make sure to keep an eye on what model year it applies to when you look at a bulletin... Some only apply to certain model years and they are all on the same list... I am trying to figure out how to text search this... Turns out its tougher than I thought since they are all PDFs... Anyone have any ideas?
Reed
Great job on the site Reed!

Searching PDF's is tough. I know google can do it and you can specify which site you want google to search...but I don't know how you could work that into the FAQ...

·
FAQ is your Friend
CTS-V
3,987 Posts
Well, due to this thread, I have decided to upgrade that portion of the site...

Stay tuned for changes... (hopefully for the better).. Can you say database back end?

I still need to figure out the search though... (there is a google site search if you are interested- its on the menu bar)

Reed

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1500cc said:
Nothing in there on our wonky differentials? :hmm:
If you read through the files with noises and whines they all seem to blame the AC a lot. I am thinking that GM is staying away from that one as replacing differentials will cost them some serious bucks!

When I asked my service manager what he heard about the CTS differential problem he claimed he never heard anything about a problem with diff on the CTS. I found that hard to believe and believe he was toting the party line on that one.

·
Registered
CTS
1,485 Posts
ctsvett said:
Well, due to this thread, I have decided to upgrade that portion of the site...
Stay tuned for changes... (hopefully for the better).. Can you say database back end?
I still need to figure out the search though... (there is a google site search if you are interested- its on the menu bar)
Reed
HEY REED!!
Awesome site man, I never made the connection with you!!
KEEP IT UP! That site is a real service to this community! Saved me $600 :highfive:

·
Registered
The Mighty Kael, 2004 Black CTS, Every Option
2,432 Posts
what is the verizon wirless upgrade and what does it do for you?

·
Registered
CTS
1,485 Posts
Kael said:
what is the verizon wirless upgrade and what does it do for you?
If you have Gen 6 Onstar equipment, then you can make your telephone in the car an additional phone w/Verizon wireless and share the minutes with your current Verizon Wireless plan. $9.95 per month, no more buying minutes from Onstar.

http://www.vzwshop.com/onstar/

1 - 13 of 13 Posts