Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of front & rear Weathertech classic rubber mats for winter use. The fit is mediocre at best. Because of the shape of the floor, I doubt they will keep melted snow from leaking onto the carpet. I suppose they will offer more protection than the stock mats, but I wish Husky Liners would offer a custom-fitted set of liners for the CTS like they do for trucks.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Re: Weathertech Review& Warning

c5 rv said:
I bought a set of front & rear Weathertech classic rubber mats for winter use. The fit is mediocre at best. Because of the shape of the floor, I doubt they will keep melted snow from leaking onto the carpet. I suppose they will offer more protection than the stock mats, but I wish Husky Liners would offer a custom-fitted set of liners for the CTS like they do for trucks.
I had the same problem with the fit of the Weathertech mats ordered on the internet. I called the vendor ( MacNeil) and described the floor and they sent another set that is a pretty good fit. However I am now getting Spam messages to my address.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What model #s were the original and replacement mats? My front mats are W3.

·
Registered
20 Posts
c5 rv said:
What model #s were the original and replacement mats? My front mats are W3.
Sorry, I did not keep any of the paper work. However there are numbers molded on the bottom corners on the back of the mats. The passenger side # is 2205 and the driver# is 2204. These are not real custom mats as I got the same number mats for my Audi A6. Wish you luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
2 Participants
Roburt