Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep hounding weathertech here in IL to see if they have any and it's a hard NO. Not enough demand. So I was planning on paying the premium and just getting the GM/Caddy versions of them. Well they pulled those from the site and you can't order any right now!

Any else use another brand that is available for the 22's?

· Registered
28 Posts
Just saw a full set of weather tech floor liners for CT5. 189.00 ???
Were they the "laser measured" or "cut-to-fit" kind?

My personal opinion are that WeatherTech mats offer a bigger coverage area and are probably better overall protection, BUT they look like big wash tubs on your floor! The Cadillac branded ones from GM look more in line with the Cadillac image, but still look like they would provide adequate protection from winter slush and stuff. I'd also rather sport Cadillac crests than WeatherTech logos. But that's just me.

· Premium Member
2023 CT5-V RWD / 2020 XT6 Sport / 2024 Lyriq AWD (reserved)
5,491 Posts
I went with the Cadillac ones and ordered them with my car. I have Weathertech on my CTS and let's just say that they don't age well. They do the job but...

· Registered
2K ELDO, 2K TURBO BUG, 69 VETTE ZZ4 2014 CTS,CT5 3.0
611 Posts
I got the weather techs before I saw the Cadillac ones . Cadillac ones definitely look better. I think the weather tech ones could larger in certain areas especially by gas pedal but they are probably being extra cautious. I also got the trunk liner, expensive ! because the floor covering back there appears to to be real cheap. I see it tearing or ripping really easy. Definitely not as good as in my other caddy's. Also no covering on bottom of package shelf. Kinda cheaping out our cars.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts