Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Yeah, fat chance! Everybody knows it was Bush right? :cookoo: :histeric:

·
Registered
02 DTS NightVision "Sled"; Waiting For The Coup
2,172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to confess... the hurricanes are my fault. I am sorry.

I have been experimenting with a new air freshener to be used in bathrooms after somebody, well after they change the odor in said bathroom.

It is a secret recipe, some of the ingrediants are rather tricky to find. As an example one of the ingrediants is a locket of pubic hair from a fairy. If it isn't hard enough to catch the little flying bastards.. its next to impossible to get the needed hair sample.

To make a long story short, I was mixing the ingrediants in a bucket of steam suspended by a sky hook when BLAMO! it exploded producing a mini hurricane in my lavatory... I ran out and shut the door in hopes of trapping the hurricane... but somehow it escaped. I am sorry.

As a side note, my bathroom has never smelled better.

·
Registered
None now...1972 Challenger=my pride and joy.
5,702 Posts
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...what good is that?! I missed it! :(

·
Registered
JimmyH
12,029 Posts
HITMONEY said:
I have to confess... the hurricanes are my fault. I am sorry.

I have been experimenting with a new air freshener to be used in bathrooms after somebody, well after they change the odor in said bathroom.

It is a secret recipe, some of the ingrediants are rather tricky to find. As an example one of the ingrediants is a locket of pubic hair from a fairy. If it isn't hard enough to catch the little flying bastards.. its next to impossible to get the needed hair sample.

To make a long story short, I was mixing the ingrediants in a bucket of steam suspended by a sky hook when BLAMO! it exploded producing a mini hurricane in my lavatory... I ran out and shut the door in hopes of trapping the hurricane... but somehow it escaped. I am sorry.

As a side note, my bathroom has never smelled better.
HA :histeric: ! thats funny.

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
Can I get a sample of that??Our bathroom at work smells like hot trash and moose uterus. I t could use a cat 5 air freshner.

·
Banned
Cadillac
16,105 Posts
I remember immediately after Afghanistan was invaded, they experienced several earthquakes and it was even briefly claimed in the media that the U.S. had some sort of earthquake-making technology..or accused....does anyone else remember this.

Reminds me of that movie, "The Core."

·
Banned
1996 Fleetwood Brougham
7,237 Posts
Forecaster leaves job to pursue weather theories.

Stevens said he received 30 requests to do radio interviews on Thursday alone.

Fouch said Stevens wanted to leave as quickly as possible because his "plate is full," and he needs to take advantage of the opportunities that exist now.

Stevens said he's received offers that he's not at liberty to discuss.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V FG2, BB, CAI...
122 Posts
i've heard him on several stations in Detroit area doing interviews - some serious and some taking the piss out of him.
B

1 - 17 of 17 Posts