Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
George,
I think this question falls into the same category as "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop", and unfortunately we all know the answer is "the world may never know".

Matt

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Matt427 said:
George,
I think this question falls into the same category as "How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop", and unfortunately we all know the answer is "the world may never know".

Matt
Same thing as philly and philadelphia

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
dollars and dizallaz?

·
Registered
989 Posts
We spell the word "Caddy" with two "d"s because of the fact that "cady" looks really rediculas. "Caddy" give it umpth and the second "D" gives the name more power. Besides everyone loves words with 5 letters; take "apple" for instance. "booze"....."sexin"....."caddy"....it all fits in. You know what I'm trying to say?

·
Registered
266 Posts
MMNineInchNails said:
You know what I'm trying to say?
Sorry... nope, not a word. lol :D . J/K

I think it's just another one of the wounderful examples of the English language. Or should it be considered the "American" language :confused: ? Cause lord knows we have a tendency to screw up all kinds of words. But in esence it's a crack of slang that got pulled from another word. Cuase if you step outside the Cadillac world for a sec and think about it. When you say Caddy, what's the first thing that pops in your head out side of the car? Right, Golf caddy, or service caddy. So in the end it all makes sence one way or another. OK, now that I've over thought this whole thing, I'm gona :banghead: against the wall and dumb myself down to reality :D .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts