Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac CTS
312 Posts
I might have to come down there. I'm in Northern NJ and nothing up here so far. I'm a bit West so the dealers near me are kind of small. I think since they do less volume they aren't getting any in yet.

·
Registered
2008 CTS AWD FE2 DI 304hp
746 Posts
Maybe I'll bring the wife and kid down to see the cars.

Are they in the showroom and dealer lots?

I've seen your ads in the bergen record in the past. I've called the dealership in the past week and they said a few weeks?

Its an hour and a half ride so please be sure they are on display before I drive 3 hours round trip..

·
Registered
Cadillac
22 Posts
You guys took advantage of my friend years ago.. Plus you sold him a car someone brought back earlier in the day and left their items in the trunk..

·
Registered
746 Posts
Well I hope to hear back on this tonight. The wife and I decided if the kid wakes up at his usual 6 am we'll just throw him in the car and go down for breakfast by your dealership.

If I get there and there are no 2008 cTS 's on the lot I'll have to take a baseball bat to a few windshields (kidding of course)

So if your online post up so we don't waste our time.

thanks in advance.

·
Registered
Cadillac
22 Posts
email Scott and give him a zip code.. He will tell you who has them.. Here is his cell number he told me I can call him on the weekends.. 8105997283

·
See you in the funny papers
04 CTS-V, 05 STS, 07 SRX- All sold :(
26,239 Posts
Nice way to put an ad out there and not pay to be a vendor (or even a supporting member).

:rolleyes:

If you're going to solicit business here, please donate to the site to help cover bandwidth costs. It's the polite thing to do.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Well if we don't hit traffic and turn around I'm packing the wife and the kid in the car..

I sure hope your not bullsh!tting that the cars are on the lot...otherwise I'm letting my wife crew YOUR head off.. LOL

She doesn't take well to disappointment.. Shes tiny but a true terror ...

·
Registered
05 CTS-V
23,162 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.