Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and cant seem to find anything. I have water pouring into the drivers side by the parking brake when it rains. Before I tear anything apart I was hoping someone may steer me in the right direction. Anyone else have this problem? What could be the possible causes? I do not see any rust. Just a wet carpet and a horrible smell. Thanks for ANY and all help.

·
Registered
Escalade
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No sunroof. All the door seals seem to be in place. The water started pouring down inside right by the fuse box. It even got wet. I know Im lucky it has not shorted.

·
Registered
08 Escalade ESV awd, 05 Yukon Xl Denali awd, 06 SRX sold
1,852 Posts
May be a little hard to actually see.. I have an emissions test smoke machine that helps find leaks like this

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac Escalade
1,177 Posts
Just need to follow it up. Pull off the a pillar and see if it's wet in there it's possible it's dripping down that. Also Check exterior see if anything is open to the elements inbetween roof and windshield, etc. that's where I would start my old car had water dripping in from the roof and where the weather stripping sat

·
Registered
150 Posts
My Suburban had that issue shortly after I had the windshield replaced. Brought it back and they resealed it. It slowed down from leaking anytime it rained to only leaking going thru the car wash.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts