Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!

I am a new member. I have a Cadillac CTS 2003 (62 000 miles; GM warranty = 4 years/50 000 miles :mad: ). I would like to know if somebody already had problems of water infiltration (rear floor driver side). I tried to find out the problem but...without success

Thanks

(sorry for languages mistakes, my english is not perfect...) :annoyed:

·
Registered
174 Posts
I had the same problem something about the air conditioner drain along the drive shaft is what is was told. If you want call 216-831-5300 ask for Carl in service and tell him that dennis the bowler he grew up with in Northfield told you to call and ask him it happened in my car.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
DartagnanCTS said:
Hello!

I am a new member. I have a Cadillac CTS 2003 (62 000 miles; GM warranty = 4 years/50 000 miles :mad: ). I would like to know if somebody already had problems of water infiltration (rear floor driver side). I tried to find out the problem but...without success

Thanks

(sorry for languages mistakes, my english is not perfect...) :annoyed:
There is a site for TSB's that describes this as a typical problem for 03's. If you had warranty, it would be covered. But there still should be a fix for this somewhere. Get in contact with GM or Cadillac and see if they can help you out without fixing it for you, as they would charge for that.

Your english is fine. And if it wasn't, you'd be excused for living in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. ;)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the information. Got to see the dealer tomorrow. (take all the seats off, carpets...water test and take a look at the condesor drain...). I'll let you knowCadillac's warranty is over.... gotta pay for that. I am anxious a bit

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
I started having the same problem a few months back. I looked for the drain under the console (pulled the climate control/ashtray and the shift boot), to no avail. I would prefer to fix this myself if its as simple as reattaching a drain hose. If anyone finds a link to the TSB, please post. I found the TSB on the FAQ for cleaning up AFTER one fixes the leak, but that doesn't help with finding the A/C drain tube.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I had a problem with water on the floor, driver's side back seat that the dealer fixed under warrenty. It was the condenser drain line.

I now have water on the passenger side floor right next to the consol. Unfortunately I am now out of warrenty.

Anybody find the solution yet?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts