Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've narrowed my choices down to the 2008 STS-V and the 2007-8 Audi S6. Went to check delivery of a 2007 Black STS-V to someone else. Asked dealer to check if any 2008's were coming in. Was told that GM isn't taking orders on V's, yet. They don't even have a price or pics, which I've been waiting for pics to see those blingy side fenders.:bigroll: I know I can see the regular 2008 STS with them. Just want to see them on a V. The Audi S6 that I want is sitting @ the dealer. This decision is getting harder and harder.:rant2:

Does anyone know if the "no orders yet" thing is true? Wish me luck, I'm trying to be strong and stay with Caddy.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
That is very odd. The 2008 STS-V will begin being built very shortly so I am sure dealers can place orders. Give Scott at Superior Cadillac a call. He is a supporting dealer on this forum and has the up to date info. Someone at the dealer you visited is misinformed. GM accepts orders for the next model year usually late April or Early May.

Good luck and go for the STS-V instead of the Audi. You'll be glad you did. Get a 2007 STS-V instead of the 2008 STS-V. The vent ports are ugly and break-up the lines of the STS-V.

SG

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is very odd. The 2008 STS-V will begin being built very shortly so I am sure dealers can place orders. Give Scott at Superior Cadillac a call. He is a supporting dealer on this forum and has the up to date info. Someone at the dealer you visited is misinformed. GM accepts orders for the next model year usually late April or Early May.

Good luck and go for the STS-V instead of the Audi. You'll be glad you did. Get a 2007 STS-V instead of the 2008 STS-V. The vent ports are ugly and break-up the lines of the STS-V.

SG
Thanks... I agree about the vent ports. I don't know who made that decision. It works on the M3 and the M5, only because it's small and follows the lines of the car. I know when it comes to the entire package the vents are a small negative feature. I just can't get passed them. :mad:

The reason I'm looking at the 2008 V is the HUD. I've had it on my last 3 Vettes and love it. Especailly when in conjunction with the NAV.

Again Thanks

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
I am placing orders for them.. Please let me know and I can order on for you..

You will be glad you ordered with me.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
If you need one please contact me..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts