Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
All Sold now driving 2018 CTS Cadillac 09 CTS and 97 Seveille STS recently sold a XLR
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I went on line and found through this forum the Cadillac XLR premium warranty number to call. The person on line worked me thru the system, then gave me the GM site to go to and download the Transfer Form. Sent in the Form and 50 bucks and now I get free oil changes, oil filters, passanger air filters etc. then in 10k mi or before my 4 yrs are up next spring I can get it all over again FREE. This premium package came with all XLR when new. You just need to transfer them to you within 30 days of purchase. Jim

·
Registered
21 Posts
Today I went on line and found through this forum the Cadillac XLR premium warranty number to call. The person on line worked me thru the system, then gave me the GM site to go to and download the Transfer Form. Sent in the Form and 50 bucks and now I get free oil changes, oil filters, passanger air filters etc. then in 10k mi or before my 4 yrs are up next spring I can get it all over again FREE. This premium package came with all XLR when new. You just need to transfer them to you within 30 days of purchase. Jim
Does this apply to all XLRs? Even the '04s with remaining factory warranty?? Thanks!

·
Registered
All Sold now driving 2018 CTS Cadillac 09 CTS and 97 Seveille STS recently sold a XLR
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes, go to see MR XLR on ***************, if you cant find him on here. Hes the expert! I too have o4 and the warranty runs out in 3/08 . I was able to go on line sign up for $50 and now Ill get at least one oil change and all filters done thats way more than $50. I also got the GMPP for 4 more ys as I do not want to pay for any modules. My headlight is starting to melt and thats still covered there about $1,200ea! the extended warranty the best one is about $850 for 4 yrs, good luck jim

1 - 4 of 4 Posts