Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 04 with about 47k and in the coming months my warranty will be expiring. Is there anything I should be looking for as far as parts going bad or wearing down. I have a pretty good relationship with my Cadillac mechanic. Is there anything I should have him look at before my warranty expires. Stuff like suspension componets, I do have the aftermarket 24's and feel like my suspension is loose. What parts of the suspension wear down from the oversized wheels ? Also, is 50,000 miles the interval for a major service, if so how much have you guys paid for the service and what major services are included, other than the average "check" fluids and "
check" belts. I want to get everything "tight" on the truck before the warranty runs out.

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Front wheel bearings go sooner from larger wheels and tires, front and rear diff service (change fluids and inspect) if you have any transfer case or trans noise have that noted, not much else

·
Registered
2003 Escalade
540 Posts
Good point HV... I would def. get your front and rear diff fluids changed. Make sure to have the tech look for any metal in the fluid. Rebuild on mine came in the front about that time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts