Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2005 CTS V
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I wanna give a big thankyou to 2003RC51 for getting those rear spacers made and out to us in expeditious fashion...

Heres the warning:

I bought Eibach Pro springs from highperformanceoutlet on ebay yesterday. Under Quantity available it said 10 or more...

Yea, so I get a message today that they have to order them :wtf: and its gonna take at least 4 weeks. They offered a 10% discount but could not give me a guaranteed ship by date.

This guys blaming ebay for the confusion because they wont let him do zero quantity on a buy it now auction :cookoo:

10% aint worth my time...esp if it cant be guaranteed... so, moving forward I cancelled the transaction and am awaiting a refund...the only good part is that the sellers communication and demeanor has been excellent....

Am I really in mod hell already??? Its only lowering springs and the bullsh*t cloud is on prime in full funnel....touchdown!

Im in the process of asking all of ebay whose got em in stock and who doesnt....funny how Ive recieved NO response in several hours lol...it is Sunday though...

Just be careful before you buy on there guys...I got excited for the price, assumed they were supposed to have an inventory...I assumed, which Tommy Lee Jones taught us in "Under Siege" that Assumption is the mother of all F--k Ups! Now, becuase of my assumptioon I spent a good part of the day on backstroke... :banghead:

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts
That's annoying. Were you buying the Eibachs or H&R springs and from what seller?

·
Registered
'06 Z06, '05 CTS-V 453rwhp/434rwtq (sold)
4,455 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
109 Posts
I have a set of eibachs sitting in my garage that came with my car when i bought it a few weeks back that im going to sell soon. The previous owner used them for two weeks and then decided to buy ground control coil overs which are on the car right now.... If any of you are interested I have some pics i took last week of them i just never got around to posting them yet...

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
HAHAHAHA,

I always read the fine print. Most of these resellers sell direct from the factory, Its the Just in time policy. Everyone does it. If i were you sit tight, be patient and take the 10% discount.

I waited 3 months for valves for L92 heads, cause manley didnt have them instock, and its a waitin list, the higher you are the quicker you get it, the lower the longer...

Again deal with it, and dont let one incident be the rule.

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V with 2 carseats in the back and a f'ing minivan
607 Posts
4 weeks is BS, these are off the shelf springs from a major manufacturer. Eibach has a hundred of these sitting on the shelf. The fact that the guy wanted that long to get them to you sounds fishy. But just FYI, Naf is right almost everybody on ebay sells this way now. They have no warehouse, employees or other overhead. That's why they can sell the stuff so cheap.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts