Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1979 Coupe Deville, 1995 FWB & 6 Other Non-Cadillacs.
759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The sad part is that I was watching this last night, and my wife asked me a question and I snapped at her. I'd really like to find and slay these c*cks*ckers.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Ah what do they know about good taste? They're french.

Why is it that everyone of these "destruction" type videos you see on youtube is always revolving around an '80s Cadillac?

Couldn't kill it though.

·
Registered
1996 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
4,414 Posts
@#$%^&&**(&^$$#$##$$%^$##$%^^$#^&*(($#%%^^^%###

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
I'd kill to see someone make a video like this revolving around a Prius. Stoney?? You hear me?

·
Registered
1996 DeVille, 1985 Brougham SAGE GREEN!
2,750 Posts
Another reason to hate the French.

I took the video as a personal attack on America. A bunch of French homos getting off destroying the pinnacle of American luxury.

I found myself actually getting angry.

Pieces of shit. :mad:

·
Registered
86 DeVille (RIP), 89 Brougham D'Elegance, 95 FWB
922 Posts
AGH! THE BASTARDS!!!

That should be illegal. Some guy in detroit put alot of work into that car, and they just wreck it... It would have been one thing to off-road the car until it died, but taking a baseball bat to it? Bad form.

I recall some kids taking an old 73 Deville for a ride through the woods of alaska on an off-roading course. They weren't able to kill it as i remember, and they were amazed at the amount of power it had.

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
Yeah, there's a bunch of shit like this floating around on youtube and streetfire. I've seen 10 video clips, all of the same deVille like mine, getting destroyed by a bunch of kids on a farm, a Mark IV getting torched and beaten, this one, some kids offroading a 88-89 Fleetwood, etc etc. But what I don't understand is why they're using these Cadillacs....not beater old econo cars, but the Caddys??

Does anyone speak French on here and can read the subtitles? I wanna post a flaming comment on that video, but they'd have no clue as to what I was saying.

EDIT: I just remembered, in the very beginning, you'll see a yellow Pontiac G5 parked next to the Brougham, which means that this video must have been shot in Quebec, because I don't believe Pontiac exists in France.

·
Registered
2010 CTS (Elvis) 1964 Impala (Betty) 1991 Miata (Dolly)
14,333 Posts
http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

Quel groupe de douche-bags! Aucune voiture ne mérite ce genre d'abus. Particulièrement pas un Cadillac. J'aimerais voir cette voiture aller toute la "Christine" sur eux.

Translated:

What a bunch of douche-bags! No car deserves this kind of abuse. Especially not a Cadillac. I'd love to see this car go all "Christine" on them.

·
Registered
1984 Coupe Deville, 1991 Brougham d'elegance, 1996 Deville
229 Posts
That really pisses me off, it wasn't even that bad shape either. The interior still looked pretty nice.

·
Registered
'87 SDV
1,296 Posts
See, this is what happens when men have dicks the size of a peanut. They have to compensate somewhere else.

The French are historically the most cowardly, cut and run (or better yet never show up) tribe of inbreds ever trod the earth. This video confirms it.

·
Registered
1995 SEDAN DEVILLE-4.9 & 1978 SEDAN DEVILLE-425
1,673 Posts
A classic example of starved for attention troublemaking youths with too much free time on their hands.
Rather than being productive,they chose to destroy a Cadillac that had seen better times.

Believe me,they are now cursed to hell for deliberately destroying a Caddy--- (ha ha).
As the saying goes "what goes around,comes around".

D

·
0 Posts
I'd really like to find and slay these c*cks*ckers.
You would kill someone for that?. C'mon now. I did this kinda stuff when I was a kid too. My victims: '68 Ford Thunderbird (429/C6) and suicide doors, '63 Dodge Polara 383 2 dr. Boy did the guys and I have a field day DESTROYING these big block cars. That Tbird layed rubber for like a 1/4 mile, then came donuts and plowing into things. When she couldn't run anymore she was beaten vigorously with bats, crowbars, jumping all over it caving in the roof,etc you name it. The Polara went through much of the same at first but she went up in a blaze of glory. We set her on fire from the inside and she just burst into flames plus my friend Rob also shot it with an M60 semi auto while it was burning. I'll just go ahead and make the assumption that that part of France was/is as boring as the area in NY I grew up in.:eek:

D

·
0 Posts
See, this is what happens when men have dicks the size of a peanut. They have to compensate somewhere else.

The French are historically the most cowardly, cut and run (or better yet never show up) tribe of inbreds ever trod the earth. This video confirms it.
I dont think this should become a French bashing thread in all honesty. Kids here do it too.:mad:

D

·
0 Posts
That really pisses me off, it wasn't even that bad shape either. The interior still looked pretty nice.
And theres a ton of 'em at the junkyard in better shape than that one too. Why dont we threaten the junkyards and call them cowards and losers too?.

D

·
0 Posts
Another reason to hate the French.

I took the video as a personal attack on America. A bunch of French homos getting off destroying the pinnacle of American luxury.

I found myself actually getting angry.

Pieces of shit. :mad:
Go get a French car and sit on the roof for revenge. :stirpot:

·
Super Moderator
2014 ELR
9,837 Posts
Name one car that Canada has produced that would even run, much less equal a Cadillac!
Hey, hey, hey. Let's not say stupid things here. These are a bunch of stupid kids from Quebec. Don't disparage all of Canada. BTW - Ontario makes more cars than Michigan. Suprised? Actually, Ontario is number one overall. More vehicles than ANY state. F-150s, Cadillacs, Impalas, ALL the Chrysler 300s, Chargers, etc etc etc, are made in Canada.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts