Cadillac Owners Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ramblings from a recent install of the track tune......running a cold air intake and 3" B&B cat back with resonator (no cones).....it's breaking the stock tires loose when it hits 4500 RPM. I love this VEEEEE. Big thanks to Stealth for the tune. And more thanks to Reed for hosting and making it painless for us! Not to mention the hardwire on the Valentine. Support this guy on the FAQ site. He's great!

·
Registered
2009 Z06 / 2013 F150 EcoBeast / 2008 Twin-Turbo Bimmer
4,860 Posts
SoCalV said:
...it's breaking the stock tires loose when it hits 4500 RPM.
Just wait until the tires are a little more stiff and the engine is breathing more dense air as we get the cooler temperatures of winter. For safety, one should leave traction control on. :D

·
Registered
05 V/corsa/shifter/bushings/stealth tune/cai/19inch hre's
843 Posts
stealth v, just making sure...i want a another pcm and want your tune on it...if you can help [email protected] of your buddys emailed me the the sheets...how long untill u can do this for me...thanks in advance

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
Most likely the worksheet you were emailed is out of date; send me an email to get the most current version.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Rick, I read the faqs, but did I miss something? Your FAQ says the tune will not pass emissions inspection. Is this true? It can't be.

I know here in PA we need to pass emissions inspections once a year.

·
Registered
4,860 Posts
At this time, there is no official certification/documentation that it will pass emissions. What I can tell you is it has been tested on an emissions dyno in California and passed. At this time there is no guarantee on my part that it will pass Pennsylvania's test but odds are it would.

·
Registered
Owned 3 V's, now driving a Wrangler and XT5
2,574 Posts
Ah. Ok. "No guarantee" is different than "will not". I have some time to see if anyone in PA has the tune, my guess is that there is.

Thanks.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts