Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
20,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
Something German S550, 69 Eldorado, 68 Impala, If I tell you the rest, well
723 Posts
I can't help but chuckle, that's our temp today no humidity. Beat 120f then we talk.

·
Super Moderator
2013 ATS Performance 2.0T M6, 2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack, M6
6,792 Posts
check post #3. wanna guess what word our politically correct forum cyber nanny deleted?
Oh, I just assumed you didn't use Rapid's preferred pronoun.

·
Master of the Dark Art of Diagnostics
2003 DHS - two-2002 DHS, 2003 SLS, 1995 Sedan DeVille, 1989 Coupe DeVille
20,989 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I can't help but chuckle, that's our temp today no humidity. Beat 120f then we talk.
========================
Beat 120f then we talk
but - zero is chilly - jacket weather -
50 is comfortable - shorts and a T shirt -
we start melting at 70 -
75 and above is HOT - windown and doors closed - AC on -

·
Registered
Something German S550, 69 Eldorado, 68 Impala, If I tell you the rest, well
723 Posts
========================
Beat 120f then we talk
but - zero is chilly - jacket weather -
50 is comfortable - shorts and a T shirt -
we start melting at 70 -
75 and above is HOT - windown and doors closed - AC on -
Zero- is artic weather
50- is freezing sweater weather
75-80...that's living
120- I agree inside with ac

·
Registered
2021 XT6 Premium Luxury, also 2006 Pontiac Solstice base
56 Posts
Apparently our high here in Phoenix was 106 - it was a pool day.

·
Registered
193 Posts
=====================
HELL?
It seems like it when it's over a 105 for several days in a row and sometimes it's been a 113 on the shady side of the house. I did work in hell for 36 years in a glass factory and the average cool temperature in my department would be about a 115 and when you got up in front of the machines and leaned over the bottles the temperature could be over 500゚. The picture above was taken the day after they put a new digital sign in at the high school downtown😜 I think the temperature was actually only a 108 that day..

Roy

·
Registered
2002 Deville DHS, 2000 GMC Jimmy
64 Posts
It's 90 degrees here in the Denver metro area and I'm melting. Making matters worse my car has no AC.

·
Registered
2014 CTS
195 Posts
I just got back from arizona. It was 100 degrees. It's 90 and humid here in maryland today. I'll take 100 degree Arizona dry any day to this unbearable humid 90 degree Maryland crap. Another good thing about dry heat is that all my aches and pains go away. I bought land and plan to build a new home. I've had enough of cold winters and miserable humid summers. Arizona here I come.

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
73,424 Posts
Yup - it's probably pretty sticky over in Bawlmer. Here on Kent Island it's also 91 and fairly humid. 'twill be a quiet day with IPA :cool: because . . . . .

A daughter and son-in-law came up from Norfolk last Wednesday - washed the entire house and shed Thursday, power washed the porches, steps, sidewalks, patio on Friday. Place looks brand new. LOTS of work. New battery in lawn tractor yesterday, leaf bagger off, cut all green grassy stuff. Son-in-law just came back from a 26 mile bike ride down to Kent Point and back. (Retired USN aircraft carrier nuke engineer)

·
Registered
2014 CTS
195 Posts
Retired 3 yrs now from BCFD. I moved to carroll county, as far away from Bawlmer as I could. I have to laugh when friends ask me if Im worried about illegal immigrants when I move to Arizona. Why would I be worried about that when most of us in Maryland live an hour or so near the most dangerous city in the US which is good ole Bawlmor.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts