Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Escalade
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I need a set of OEM 7 spoke chrome 22" wheels for my new Escalade. Anyone know the part number and also does anyone have any for sale? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac Escalade
253 Posts
I am about to buy a 2008 Escalade. It has the luxury package, but the current owner did not want the 22's due to a rougher ride so they opted for the 18 in chrome wheels instead. As soon as I buy it I would like to change the wheels and put the 22 inch 7 spoke wheels on it. What are the part numbers for them and how much do they normally run at the dealerships and used?

My other thought is to keep the 18 inch wheels and just put a set of BF All Terrains on it. I have search this forum, but I have not seen any one put these on their truck. Have you seen one that has all terrains on it?

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
I am about to buy a 2008 Escalade. It has the luxury package, but the current owner did not want the 22's due to a rougher ride so they opted for the 18 in chrome wheels instead. As soon as I buy it I would like to change the wheels and put the 22 inch 7 spoke wheels on it. What are the part numbers for them and how much do they normally run at the dealerships and used?

My other thought is to keep the 18 inch wheels and just put a set of BF All Terrains on it. I have search this forum, but I have not seen any one put these on their truck. Have you seen one that has all terrains on it?
If you live in the snow belt the 18's with good snows will be your best friend, I put 18's with Revo's on both trucks for the winter and put the 22's, 24's or 26's on when the weather gets nice.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac Escalade
253 Posts
hcvone, thank you for the response. Fortunately, I don't have to worry about snow down here in Texas. I am trying to decide what to do, keep the 18 inch chrome wheels on the Escalade and just upgrade the tires to a more aggressive tire like the BF All Terrain or the new Wrangle Kevlar tire OR upgrade the wheel to a 22 inch. What are your thoughts? My previous car was a Mercedes E55 AMG with 19 inch wheels. The ride was okay, but I got tired of watching out for the pot holes.

·
Registered
2009 Cadillac Escalade Platinum
813 Posts
Hi, I need a set of OEM 7 spoke chrome 22" wheels for my new Escalade. Anyone know the part number and also does anyone have any for sale? Thanks in advance
Don't know about sipping costs but someone is selling a set right here on the board very recent..last week or two..

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
hcvone, thank you for the response. Fortunately, I don't have to worry about snow down here in Texas. I am trying to decide what to do, keep the 18 inch chrome wheels on the Escalade and just upgrade the tires to a more aggressive tire like the BF All Terrain or the new Wrangle Kevlar tire OR upgrade the wheel to a 22 inch. What are your thoughts? My previous car was a Mercedes E55 AMG with 19 inch wheels. The ride was okay, but I got tired of watching out for the pot holes.
I use Bridgestone Revo's on my 18's for the winter, they are great in snow, mud and water. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts