Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
02 Deville
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't see a spot in the classified section with parts wanted, only parts for sale. if this is wrong, please move it, and let me know.

Anyway, i am looking for the lid to the center fold down console/armrest for my 02 Deville. It's been broken, presumably by the overweight elbow of the original owner using it to prop himself up. Maybe something else broke it, but we'll go with that for this particular ad. it's got light gray interior, so the cover would also need to be the same color.
If you're parting yours, selling it, whatever, let me know, and we can work out either a buy, or a trade plus cash so you can trade the old broken one.
Thanks,

·
Super Moderator
2010 DTS
87,955 Posts
Ebay has a ton of them. You'll probably have to buy the entire console, but if it's cheap enough you can discard the rest.

·
Registered
04 Deville, 11 DTS Premium, 00 Deville (sold), 02 Deville (sold)
2,691 Posts
Another option would be to give Cadillac Heaven a call. They had about 7 or 8, 2000-2005 Deville's they were parting out when I was down there last week. IDK if any of them had the gray leather interior.

www.cadillacheaven.com

·
Registered
02 Deville
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. I sent them a parts request. I already checked ebay, but I only found a few center consoles, and none were the color I need.

·
Super Moderator
2010 DTS
87,955 Posts
That's strange. When I was searching for a DTS console to convert my DHS to a floor shift, Ebay was full of the base Deville consoles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts