Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Cadillac DTS and I am looking for the 17" wheels that are chrome that were put on the DTS's from 2001-2005 I believe. I do not want any replicas due to quality issues. I am from Grand Rapids MI and am willing to drive some distance to pick them up.

·
Registered
2007 DTS
25 Posts
I have a 2000 DTs with the 17" wheels. I had nothing but problems with the OEM wheels (corrosion on the inner bead and cracks causing leakage). After I bought two OEM wheels and had the same problems, I bought aftermarket ones from a place in Miami, Florida. They are gorgeous, and the OEM Caps fit right on, without any problems. A new OEM wheel from GM is $795 + tax. I bought four of the aftermarket wheels for $565 total + shipping to Michigan. Couldn't be happier with them!

·
Registered
2007 DTS
25 Posts
I have a 2000 DTs with the 17" wheels. I had nothing but problems with the OEM wheels (corrosion on the inner bead and cracks causing leakage). After I bought two OEM wheels and had the same problems, I bought aftermarket ones from a place in Miami, Florida. They are gorgeous, and the OEM Caps fit right on, without any problems. A new OEM wheel from GM is $795 + tax. I bought four of the aftermarket wheels for $565 total + shipping to Michigan. Couldn't be happier with them! BTW, the wheels on a 2000 were only used from 2000 through 2002 model years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts